.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pedantry Digest

Photo journal and then some. All rights reserved.
  jaclynkaye (at) gmail (dot) com

29 April 2006

 
Northwest quadrant of Queen's Park. I continue to be amazed at how different the same things look in colour and black-and-white.







Southeast quadrant of Queen's Park. Given how close I was standing to these men, I'm still surprised that they didn't notice me quite obviously taking their picture. I still feel like there's more I could have done with this shot, in terms of composition...




North-central half of Queen's Park, facing east. One of my favourite images of the day.




Same location, looking down at my feet. I was disconcerted by the fact that I could feel rumbling beneath my feet in the middle of a park. (Granted, this park happens to be in the centre of the country's largest city, so one must make allowances for that. The rumbling was caused by the motion of a subway train running between Queen's Park Station and Museum Station.)




Southeast quadrant of Queen's Park, facing east.




Southeast corner of Yonge Street and King Street East.




Etchings on a part of the Metropolitan United Church (Church Street and Shuter Street).




Bond Street, just north of Dundas Street East. I'm not sure if I captured it well, but there was something sort of eerie about this little room with nearly empty shelves.







An alleyway between Bond Street and Victoria Street Lane, just south of Gould Street. The building is actually First Evangelical Lutheran Church, but the whole thing looks very European to me. (It conjures up images of Italy in my head, if only because I equate Vespas with Italy and I equate motorcycles with Vespas. Welcome to my stream of consciousness--I hope your brought a life jacket.)







College Street, just east of University Avenue, between Best Institute and Banting Institute. A bench with artistically placed stickers.




Finally, because it has recently been requested, here is a very rare picture of me taken (quite haphazardly) at a dinner party this evening. Well, it's half of me, anyway.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

04/09/05   04/10/05   04/11/05   04/12/05   04/13/05   04/14/05   04/15/05   04/16/05   04/17/05   04/18/05   04/19/05   04/20/05   04/21/05   04/22/05   04/23/05   04/24/05   04/25/05   04/26/05   04/27/05   04/28/05   04/29/05   04/30/05   05/01/05   05/02/05   05/03/05   05/04/05   05/05/05   05/06/05   05/07/05   05/08/05   05/09/05   05/10/05   05/11/05   05/12/05   05/13/05   05/14/05   05/15/05   05/16/05   05/17/05   05/18/05   05/19/05   05/20/05   05/21/05   05/22/05   05/23/05   05/24/05   05/25/05   05/26/05   05/27/05   05/28/05   05/29/05   05/30/05   05/31/05   06/01/05   06/02/05   06/03/05   06/04/05   06/05/05   06/06/05   06/07/05   06/08/05   06/09/05   06/10/05   06/11/05   06/12/05   06/13/05   06/14/05   06/15/05   06/16/05   06/17/05   06/18/05   06/19/05   06/20/05   06/21/05   06/22/05   06/23/05   06/24/05   06/25/05   06/26/05   06/27/05   06/28/05   06/29/05   06/30/05   07/01/05   07/02/05   07/03/05   07/04/05   07/05/05   07/06/05   07/07/05   07/08/05   07/09/05   07/10/05   07/11/05   07/12/05   07/13/05   07/14/05   07/15/05   07/16/05   07/17/05   07/18/05   07/19/05   07/20/05   07/21/05   07/22/05   07/23/05   07/24/05   07/25/05   07/26/05   07/27/05   07/28/05   04/09/06   04/10/06   04/11/06   04/12/06   04/13/06   04/14/06   04/15/06   04/16/06   04/17/06   04/18/06   04/19/06   04/20/06   04/21/06   04/22/06   04/23/06   04/24/06   04/25/06   04/26/06   04/27/06   04/28/06   04/29/06   04/30/06   05/01/06   05/02/06   05/03/06   05/04/06   05/05/06   05/06/06   05/07/06   05/08/06   05/09/06   05/10/06   05/11/06   05/12/06   05/13/06   05/14/06   05/15/06   05/16/06   05/17/06   05/18/06   05/19/06   05/20/06   05/21/06   05/22/06   05/23/06   05/24/06   05/25/06   05/26/06   05/27/06   05/28/06   05/29/06   05/30/06   05/31/06   06/01/06   06/02/06   06/03/06   06/04/06   06/05/06   06/06/06   06/07/06   06/08/06   06/09/06   06/10/06   06/11/06   06/12/06   06/13/06   06/14/06   06/15/06   06/16/06   06/17/06   06/18/06   06/19/06   06/20/06   06/21/06   06/22/06   06/23/06   06/24/06   06/25/06   06/26/06   06/27/06   06/28/06   06/29/06   06/30/06   07/01/06   07/02/06   07/03/06   07/04/06   07/05/06   07/06/06   07/07/06   07/08/06   07/09/06   07/10/06   07/11/06   07/12/06   07/13/06   07/14/06   07/15/06   07/16/06   07/17/06   07/18/06   07/19/06   07/20/06   07/21/06   07/22/06   07/23/06   07/24/06   07/25/06   07/26/06   07/27/06   07/28/06   07/29/06   07/30/06   07/31/06   08/01/06   08/02/06   08/03/06   08/04/06   08/05/06   08/06/06   08/07/06   08/08/06   08/09/06   08/10/06   08/11/06   08/12/06   08/13/06   08/14/06   08/15/06   08/16/06   08/17/06   08/18/06   08/19/06   08/20/06   08/21/06   08/22/06   08/23/06   08/24/06   08/25/06   08/26/06   08/28/06   08/29/06   08/30/06   08/31/06   09/01/06   09/02/06   09/03/06   09/04/06   09/05/06   09/06/06   09/07/06   09/08/06   09/09/06   09/10/06   09/11/06   09/12/06   09/13/06   09/14/06   09/15/06   09/16/06   09/17/06   09/18/06   09/19/06   09/20/06   09/21/06   09/22/06   09/23/06   09/24/06   09/25/06   09/26/06   09/27/06   09/28/06   09/29/06   09/30/06   10/01/06   10/02/06   10/03/06   10/04/06   10/05/06   10/06/06   10/07/06   10/08/06   10/09/06   10/10/06   10/11/06   10/12/06   10/13/06   10/14/06   10/15/06   10/16/06   10/17/06   10/18/06   10/19/06   10/20/06   10/21/06   10/22/06   10/23/06   10/24/06   10/25/06   10/26/06   10/27/06   10/28/06   10/29/06   10/30/06   10/31/06   11/01/06   11/02/06   11/03/06   11/04/06   11/05/06   11/06/06   11/07/06   11/08/06   11/09/06   11/10/06   11/11/06   11/12/06   11/13/06   11/14/06   11/15/06   11/16/06   11/17/06   11/18/06   11/19/06   11/20/06   11/21/06   11/22/06   11/23/06   11/24/06   11/25/06   11/26/06   11/27/06   11/28/06   11/29/06   11/30/06   12/01/06   12/02/06   12/03/06   12/04/06   12/05/06   12/06/06   12/07/06   12/08/06   12/09/06   12/10/06   12/11/06   12/12/06   12/13/06   12/14/06   12/15/06   12/16/06   12/17/06   12/18/06   12/19/06   12/20/06   12/21/06   12/22/06   04/18/07  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?